In this role, you will support and assist our Chief Scientific Officer with the daily operations and administrative tasks. You will manage all administrative responsibilities including coordinating meetings, responding to emails and scheduling appointments while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Coordinate logistics, book and manage all meetings and internal and external events;
- Coordinate all the research team’s weekly meetings;
- Maintain the schedule of our CSO and keep it up to date at all times;
- Manage, prioritize and reply to emails and correspondence;
- Manage conferences subscription and any other related logistic;
- Book travel arrangements;
- Prepare monthly expense reports;
- Establish good relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and the executive team.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative role;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and French;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and problem-solve;
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfasts;
- Monthly Lunch & Learns;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!