We are looking for a project manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage the delivery and completion, on-time and on-budget, of complex artificial intelligence projects. You will ensure that projects match our clients’ needs and specifications. Your main responsibility will be to manage and coordinate the full project life cycle, including planning, execution, delivery and reporting. With a keen eye for details, you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining production roadmaps and reports.
In your day to day you will collaborate and interact with various team members, including business analysts, software developers, AI researchers and account managers.
You will demonstrate your flexibility and problem solving skills through the continuous improvement of project workflows and you will maximize efficiency by eliminating impediments and roadblocks. To be successful in this role you will need to provide accountability for the financial management and budgeting process for projects.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Operations, you will work on the continuous improvement of project management processes and best practices. It will be your responsibility to ensure that measures are in place to avoid risks and proactively flag upcoming roadblocks. As a star communicator, you will demonstrate your skills in communication through effective communication of project progress to all levels of business stakeholders.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a project management role in a software company
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development methods, values and processes
- A passion for developing and implementing project management processes
- Be a coordinator and planner by nature
- Ability to balance the management of different projects and priorities
- Experience planning and coordinating software activities
- Ability to work collaboratively and across divisions
- Excellent communication skills in French & English
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfasts;
- Monthly Lunch & Learns;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events (Holiday Party, 5 à 7, Bowling Night, etc);
- And much more!