As the QA Analyst at Stradigi AI, you will drive the quality assurance processes and show off your creative problem solving skills on a regular basis. You will also establish and improve our manual QA processes. With the big picture in mind you will then go on to build a strategy that is aligned with our company structure and objectives.
Reporting directly to the VP Operations, it will be your responsibility to conduct manual quality assurance for all of Stradigi AI’s current and future projects. You will have daily interaction and collaboration with our full development team, research scientists and all other stakeholders involved in solution delivery.
- Designing and developing test strategies, test plans, as well as scenarios for manual tests;
- Coordinating, executing and leading all manual QA testing activities to ensure efficient and effective product testing;
- Performing regression testing, defining and scripting clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Investigating and detecting anomalies, bugs and proposing effective solutions.
- 5+ years of software quality assurance in a dynamic Agile environment;
- Skills for developing and applying QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with black box testing;
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Excellent understanding of Scrum methodology;
- Communication skills in both English and French.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!