As the QA Lead at Stradigi AI, you will own the quality assurance processes and show off your creative problem solving skills on a regular basis. Your starting point will be to do an audit of our current QA workflow, tools and practices. You will also establish and improve our QA processes. With the big picture in mind you will then go on to build a strategy that is aligned with our company structure and objectives. You will lead and be responsible for the continuous improvement of Stradigi AI’s QA strategy and processes.
Reporting directly to the VP Operations, it will be your responsibility to oversee quality assurance for all of Stradigi AI’s current and future projects. You will have daily interaction and collaboration with our full development team, research scientists and all other stakeholders involved in product delivery. As a lead, you will also be responsible for setting the structure to build a team as we continue to grow. You will lead, develop and mentor our QA team members and will share your expertise.
- Designing and developing test strategies, test plans, as well as scenarios for manual and automated tests.
- Coordinating, executing and leading all QA testing activities to ensure efficient and effective product testing.
- Performing regression testing, defining and scripting clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Investigating and detecting anomalies, bugs and proposing effective solutions.
- 5+ years of software quality assurance in a dynamic, digital Agile environment.
- 3+ yrs as a QA lead with demonstrated mentoring skills.
- A degree in software engineering, computer science, or other relevant fields.
- Skills for developing and applying QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Webdriver, Jmeter, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Solid understanding of Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfasts;
- Monthly Lunch & Learns;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!