As Senior Web Developer, you will work with a team of software developers in all stages of development including planning, definitions of functional and non-functional requirements, implementation and QA of websites, web applications and other products. You will also be responsible for translates stories through code and product maintenance.
In our fast paced environment, you will demonstrate your ability to balance working autonomously and acting as a technical resource to our web development team. In this senior role, your passion for learning will be demonstrated through your desire to collaborate, communicate and support team members in their learning.
- 5 to 7 years as a full-stack developer in an Agile environment;
- Experience with GIT and in Object Oriented Programming;
- Experience using VueJS, or other equivalent JS frameworks;
- Solid experience with responsive websites and custom wordpress themes and plugins;
- Experience with css-based animations and advanced css techniques;
- Experience with NodeJS, modular architecture to support scalability and rapid development and experience with Frontend Unit testing would be a bonus.
What we offer
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!