As Stradigi AI’s Software Architect, you will propose and review all product architectures. You will work closely with the VP of Operations in order to move projects forward.
- Developing and designing solutions;
- Sharing your vision regarding the conceptual parts of software architecture;
- Understanding the business implications of architectural decisions;
- Making scalable decisions;
- Supporting the company business analysts, project managers and the development team;
- Leading and growing a team of developers.
- A university degree in a relevant field like Engineering or Computer Science;
- +7 years as a software engineer;
- +3 years experience in a Scrum Master role;
- Experience with the following back-end technologies: Scala, Python, AWS, Akka Actors, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Node.js & Spark;
- Experience working on high-traffic applications;
- Expertise in building backend architectures;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Very good communication skill
- A start-up mindset where you think about movement to different platforms
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!