Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Senior Solutions Architect is a key player in the solution strategy. Your role will be to determine the technology choices for Stradigi AI’s solutions and ensure the integration of technology systems.
In addition to defining and selecting tools, you will interact with resources in matrix mode. In collaboration with business analysts, you will ensure that the solution meets business objectives. You will also be responsible for delivering the solution that was planned out at the sales stage of the process. You will work closely with stakeholders by suggesting methods and creative results.
- Support the sales team by providing them with innovative solutions, project estimates and by participating in proposal writing;
- Participate in the proposal pitch;
- Research, identify tests, validate and choose the technological products required for the solution to be delivered;
- Ensure the quality of the technical solution by making regular checks and revisions;
- Develop the roadmap including impact analysis and search for new perspectives;
- Oversee the development of our products to ensure the achievement of the goal;
- Support the development team according to the client's needs;
- Respect delivery dates, including deliverables;
- Produce the appropriate architecture documentation;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in solution architecture.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of information technology;
- Bachelor's degree in the field of technology;
- Have excellent knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices concepts and technologies;
- Master the elements and the different stages of the software life cycles;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Scrum methodology;
- Experience with AWS.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!