As Senior Web Developer, you will work with a team of software developers in all stages of development including planning, definitions of functional and non-functional requirements, implementation and QA of websites, web applications and other products. You will also be responsible for translates stories through code and product maintenance.
In our fast paced environment, you will demonstrate your ability to balance working autonomously and acting as a technical resource to our web development team. In this senior role, your passion for learning will be demonstrated through your desire to collaborate, communicate and support team members in their learning.
About Stradigi AI
Stradigi AI is a leading solutions provider and one of the largest applied AI labs in Canada. Our team of passionate and innovative experts, researchers and industry advisors create products, experiences, and environments to improve the status quo for people and businesses by implementing world-class AI solutions.
- 5 to 7 years as a full-stack developer in an Agile environment;
- Experience with GIT and in Object Oriented Programming;
- Experience VueJS, or other equivalent JS frameworks
- Solid experience with responsive websites and custom wordpress themes and plugins;
- Experience with css-based animations and advanced css techniques;
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs and implementing best practices in web security;
- Experience with NodeJS, Experience with modular architecture to support scalability and rapid development and experience with Frontend Unit testing would be a bonus.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfasts;
- Monthly Lunch & Learns;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events (Holiday Party, 5 à 7, Bowling Night, etc);
- And much more!