In your role, you will participate in all analysis and design stages of the development process, this includes: planning, work sessions to define functional and nonfunctional requirements, UX/UI design, visual QA of websites, mobile applications and other products developed by Stradigi AI. Your responsibilities will include the gathering of user requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components and the designing of the overall functionality of the product.
You will spend your day-to-day translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. In order to solve product problems, you will be expected to identify and troubleshoot UX issues, such as responsiveness, in order to deliver educated elegant designs and ideal user experiences. Staying on top of best practices for user interface development and the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field will be the key to success in this role. With your expertise, you will develop documentation, such as style guidelines to define UI elements, to ensure consistent design.
Since you will work closely with the development team and key stakeholders, you will be expected to confidently justify design decisions and demonstrate the ability to translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use and emotionally engaging. When feedback is delivered, it will be your responsibility to gather, organize, and analyze the data in order to propose creative solutions and actionable design updates for projects.
- 3 to 5 years of UI/UX design experience in web and mobile apps;
- Education in Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience;
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer;
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking;
- The ability to suggest technical implementations and flag limitations;
- Experience working within development teams using agile development methodologies;
- An openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism;
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, innovative distributed environment;
- Skilled in presenting concepts and ideas to stakeholders.
What we Offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events (Holiday Party, 5 à 7, Bowling Night, etc)
- And much more!