The contest begins on February 15, 2019 and ends on February 21, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
1. To enter and have the chance to win a Stradigi AI hockey night, prizes totaling $ 1,000 (2 tickets in the Stradigi AI box for the April 2, 2019 game), the participant must complete our online form online on the Stradigi.ai website.
2. One participation per person.
3. In the draw, the winner will be notified by phone or email and the prize will be awarded to the winner within 5 days of the draw. If several attempts to communicate with the winner remain unanswered, within a 2-day period following the draw, we will proceed to a new draw.
4. The contest begins on February 15, 2019 and ends on February 21, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
5. The prize consists of 1 pair of tickets for the Montreal Canadiens game on April 2, 2019 in the Stradigi aI box at the Bell Center in Montreal.
6. In order to be eligible for the contest to win this prize, the entrant must correctly answer, without assistance from anyone or mechanical assistance, the mathematical skill-testing question appearing on the Contest Prize Claim Form. while complying with the rules of this contest.
7. This contest is organized by Stradigi AI, open to all residents of Quebec, with the exception of employees of Stradigi AI and persons with whom they live with.
8. The eligible entrant to win a prize must sign a declaration that confirms his / her understanding, respect and acceptance of the Contest Rules and the acceptance of the prize, as well as a release of any satisfactory liability for Stradigi AI before being declared winner of this contest. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter the draw.
9. Stradigi AI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal value or similar quality at any price for any reason. The prize cannot be transferred to another person without first obtaining the agreement of the person in charge of the contest “Form pairs to win a pair with Stradigi AI” and must be accepted as awarded. No cash value or exchangeable.
10. The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of Stradigi AI concerning all the terms of the contest are final.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to his name and image being used for promotional and advertising purposes by Stradigi AI on the Internet and social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, and without any remuneration or approval on his part.
12. This contest may be interrupted or canceled at any time without notice. In Quebec, this right is subject to the jurisdiction of the Liquor, Racing and Gaming Commission of Quebec.
13. In Québec, a dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board for determination. A litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach an agreement.
14. No purchase required.
15. This contest is open only to residents of the province of Quebec.
16. The draw will be made by the Marketing Manager in office on February 22, 2019, at the Stradigi AI office in Montreal at 11:30 am
N. B. The masculine has been used solely for the purpose of lightening the text.